Training and Employment Opportunities in Elder Healthcare
Course : Be trained as multi-skilled care workers for the :
– Elderly receiving a Malaysian and Australian nationally recognised certificate of completion.
Duration : 1 month training in theory and practical application of :
– Personal and domestic care including the following subjects :
- Recognising heathy body systems.
- Helping the patients/clients achieve independence and well-being.
- Following safe work practices for direct patient/client-care.
- Communicating & working in Healthcare Community Services.
- Providing individualised support services for the patient/client.
- Providing support for people living with Dementia, Wheel-chair bound & such special needs.
- Chest percussion and suction passive mobilization, manual handling CPR, Nasogastric tube feeding.
- Wound care.
- Education grants for training course.
- Immediate employment.
- Attractive remuneration.
- Flexible working hours.
- Valuable introduction to health-care field.
- Possibility to upgrade skills.
Minimum Pre-qualification + 6 months paid on-the- job training :
- 19 – 40 years of age.
- SPM (SIJIL PELAJARAN MALAYSIA).
- Basic spoken & written English (SPM Level).
- A caring heart.