Caring for those with emotional and mental health issues and making a difference in their lives is not easy or glamorous but at Penang Care, we have a passion to do our best to make this difference to the best of our abilities and resources because we believe that with love and proper guidance , most of these disabilities can be managed by the sufferer and allow them to live meaningful lives.
- Counsel and try to be available on a 24/7 basis to the sufferer by What’s App or telephone ;
- Pay home visits in appropriate cases ;
- Follow-up closely with the psychiatrists treating the patient so that we can make the most impact ;
- Counsel families of the patient and try to ease their distress and burden in whatever way possible ;
- Create interactions with similarly afflicted persons
- Logistical help with social services
- to promote understanding of emotional and mental health in the community and in the family;
- to help people with psychiatric disabilities to cope with and manage their lives and its challenges ;
- to help caregivers and families cope practically with loved ones having psychiatric disabilities.
- To remove the stigma attached to mental health sufferers and help them find and hope in their lives